Spicy Dip with Vegetables
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Serving size: Serves 3 to4
Download Print Friendly Version
Prep: Wash and cut carrots into chunky sticks about 4 inches long, or use baby carrots in bags. Wash and trim asparagus. Wash and cut zucchini into 4 inch chunky sticks. Wash and trim ends off green beans. Wash and cut cauliflower into florets leaving longer stems on each.
1 pint Meadow Brook French Onion Dip
1/4 to 1/3 cup of your favorite Chunky Salsa drained (mild, medium or hot)
Vegetables to Roast:(Can buy most in bags pre-prepped in supermarkets)
Carrot sticks, Asparagus spears, sticks of Zucchini squash, Green Beans,
Cauliflower, Frozen Potato Wedges
Salt, Pepper & Paprika
Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Mix together Meadow Brook French Onion Dip and drained salsa. Taste and adjust to your liking. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and prep vegetables by washing and patting dry.
3. Lightly spray baking sheet with vegetable spray or cover with foil.
4. Toss prepped vegetables in olive oil and place on baking sheet. Add potato wedges.
5. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and grated parmesan.
6. Bake until vegetables are cooked until crunchy but not soft. Vegetables need to get crispy but not limp!
7. Turn oven to broil and lightly brown, turning with tongs to crisp-up on all sides.
8. Remove baking sheets from oven. Allow vegetables to come to room temp. Serve with Spicy Meadow Brook French Onion Dip.
This recipe uses Dipzz French Onion Dip.
Send this recipe to a friend!