Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Serving size: Makes 5 tortillas
Download Print Friendly Version
You can make sandwiches ahead and wrap each individually in plastic wrap. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Make veggie sandwiches using your favorite mushrooms, cheeses, steamed asparagus spears, etc…..
1 pint Meadow Brook French Onion Dip
3 tablespoons of your favorite mustard
1 package soft flour tortillas
Sliced Deli meats - Ham, Roast Beef, Turkey
Sliced Cheeses - Cheddar, Provolone, Swiss
Lettuce Leaves, thinly sliced tomatoes, pickle slices, red onion slices
1. Stir mustard into Meadow Brook French Onion Dip until well mixed.
2. Spread Dip-Mustard mixture on tortillas as you would for a sandwich.
3. Top each tortilla with your favorite deli meat(s) and cheese(s).
4. Add slices of tomatoes, pickles and onions to your taste.
5. Top with lettuce leaves.
6. Roll tortillas up to create roll-up sandwiches. Cut each in half and enjoy.
This recipe uses Dipzz French Onion Dip.
Send this recipe to a friend!